Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Return Of The King (Sorta)

OK, maybe not the return of The King, but at least a tribute to him, and in two different versions!  You can read all of the details about this song and it's dueling versions at the original post from 2011, though I'm afraid there's not much detail there.  Maybe someone will come along this time and tell us all about both of these versions and Ms. Cody.  Maybe...  This is Michelle Cody singing Merry Christmas Elvis (Jimbo 892, Stereo) and Merry Christmas Elvis b/w All I Want For Christmas Is My Daddy (Safari SA 601, Stereo, 1978). Enjoy!

1. Michele Cody-Merry Christmas Elvis (Jimbo Version)
1. Michele Cody-Merry Christmas Elvis (Safari Version)
2. Michele Cody-All I Want For Christmas Is My Daddy

Zippyshare

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ernie. I don't know this one at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New link for 2022, in case anyone is interested...

    https://mega.nz/file/FI0SSATS#evoGHBp_8IvZ_8lJRey6oIme5cb2jTnqpSoonZ1RxOc

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...