Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Children's Christmas Cover

I've never been too sure if I liked this cover or not. Some years I say I do, some years I don't, but I must like it enough to have resharedd it almost every year since 2005!  So on the off chance you haven't gotten it once already in all those years, this is Cyril Stapleton And His Orchestra With Children's Chorus-Children's Christmas Album (Richmond S 30057, Stereo, 1959).

1. Christmas Alphabet
2. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
3. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
4. Christmas Island
5. White Christmas
6. I Saw Three Ships
7. Once In Royal David's City
8. Greensleeves
9. The Holly And They Ivy
10. Silent Night

Zippyshare

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ernie. You're doing great things with your trove of holiday music. Thanks for the new(er) Warner Bros records, and all the other goodies. Really made my holiday.

    !ggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so veddy British kiddies! :D

    Thanks for the re-share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...