Friday, December 05, 2014

Something You Missed

You may have thought that I wasn't doing anything during my blogging hiatus.  Well, that's true in the sense that I certainly wasn't blogging, but I was still hunting down and discovering odd things pressed into vinyl grooves.  Head on over to Buster's Big 10-Inch Record blog and you can find a neat little 10" I shared with him (and he with his readers) a few weeks ago after the passing of Mike Nichols.  And then there was a fairly obscure EP from Sauter & Finegan before that.  I think Buster described me as a reformed blogger, but I guess I've relapsed a little, at least for the holiday season.

Oh, and something called the IBM Symphony was from me as well, though that was shellac, not vinyl...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug, good friend! Of course, very pleased to see you posting again - and would always be interested in any future contributions to Big 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trying to share the wealth a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...