Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mike 2

Since it is almost Christmas, I figured I'd go ahead and give you Mike's other Christmas album, but I'm going to leave you with a little warning. This one came out in 1979, and here there be disco. Not much, but enough. Don't say that I didn't warn you.  This one is another remaster, I first shared it out back in 2007.  If I had to pick between the two, this one is the second best, but I like to be complete about things.  If you do, too, please download Mike Douglas-The Mike Douglas Christmas Album (Word WSB-8815, Stereo, 1979).

1. Oh Holy Night
2. One Small Child
3. Do You Hear What I Hear?
4. What Child Is This?
5. Christmas Song
6. It's O.K. To Be A Kid At Christmas
7. Christmas Is Love
8. Thanks To You At Christmas
9. Special Delivery
10. Happy Birthday, Christmas

MediaFire
Torrent

7 comments:

  1. I was too late for Mediafire. I will try the torrent. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving the torrent option, Ernie, and thanks again for the fantastic music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MediaFire:
    "This file has been identified as a copyright protected work and cannot be distributed using MediaFire."

    Oh, well.

    BTW, a lot of people are switching to ZippyShare and haven't been having problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firefox browsers can't open the torrent link.
    I just found that out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Firefox opens the torrent just fine. You need to have a client installed, and first time you click a link, you'll probably need to associate that link with the client.

    I think next year I'm going to go all-Torrent, if there is a next year. You have no idea how much easier that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ernie, thanks for all the music. I have enjoyed using ZippyShare. Why not give ii a try? I admit, I am afraid to use torrents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. and ZippyShare doesn't punish free users either. The once great Mediafire is pushing many away. I know two people in the past couple weeks who had their MF accounts terminated after too many "permission denied" notices. Be wary.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...