Friday, January 06, 2012

The Key To Her Ferrari


Perhaps it's that old Thomas Dolby CD I've been listening to lately, but Larry Ferrari popped into my head, so he's going to be the last re-share of the season.  I saw a bunch of kids on the news this morning jumping into the water to retrieve a cross thrown by some priest, so I think it's Epiphany, the last day of Christmas.  Or something like that.  So I'm wrapping it up today.  I'm going to try to put up one new share after this, and I am done.  This was originally shared out in 2008, and I've been searching for a stereo copy ever since, but to no avail.  But I think you'll still enjoy this autographed copy of  Larry Ferrari-I Wish You The Merriest (Sure Music Volume 703, Mono).

1. We Need A Little Christmas
2. Sleigh Ride
3. Medley-It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! and Reprise: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
4. Silver Bells
5. You're All I Want For Christmas
6. Medley-Christmas Bells, I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day and Reprise: Christmas Bells
7. Winter Wonderland
8. Little Drummer Boy
9. We Wish You The Merriest
10. Medley-There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays and I'll Be Home For Christmas
11. White Christmas
12. Medley-Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town, Jingle Bells and Frosty The Snowman
13. The Christmas Song
14. Blue Christmas

MediaFire

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Ernie, you must originally be from Philadelphia. When I was a kid, you could not escape Larry Ferrari. I rank him with Sally Starr and Chief Halftown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to look at my copy of this. I packed my Christmas LPs all up a few weeks ago so there's some digging involved now to find things...but once I do, a full report will come your way.

    PS: No one's a true Philadelphian unless they also have memories of Al Alberts' Showcase.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...