Sunday, December 05, 2010

Stubby's House Of Christmas

So, when you want to download old, crusty, vinyl-sounding Christmas music, you come here, right? But where do you go if you want to find out about what's new and exciting in the world of Christmas, and maybe download a free track or two? Well, the place to go is Stubby's House of Christmas! I've been very remiss in not telling you about his place earlier, but it totally slipped my mind. It's a new place that he set up just this year after one of his old favorite Christmas sites decided not to renew their lease. While most of us would just whine and complain about it, he decided to take up the slack and start his own site. He's got sections where he tells you about all the new releases, both full length albums, EPs and singles, a section on his favorite classic releases, and even an area that links to all the new stuff that's available for free and legal download. If you guys think I never sleep, well wait until you get a load of the massive amount of information he posts. So head on over when you get a chance, and tell him Ernie sent you.

Note-Stubby is a friend of mine, he didn't put me up to this.  I try to avoid posting links to places I don't visit myself, and I certainly wouldn't make an entire post about a place if I didn't think it was worth your time.  In fact, I need to add a link to the sidebar.  Go see him now!

2 comments:

  1. Can you actually see someone blushing over the Internets? Thanks, Ernie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll now get three more hits a day. And that's if all of my visitors head your way. Mom promised she would, but I can't speak for the other two people.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...