Friday, December 10, 2010

Hi-Fi Is In The Ear Of The Beholder


This is one that hasn't been in circulation on the blog since I first shared it back in 2007.  I'm just a sucker for anything that includes Hi-Fi in the name, so naturally, I had to share out this one. Now that I'm looking at it and thinking, I seem to remember finding another cover for it at some point in the past three years, but I have no idea what I did with it.  Usually I set stuff like that aside, so I can scan it and share it later on, but I don't know what I did with this one.  Oh, well, it's not important.  What is important is that you download and give a listen to Ramona Gerhard-Christmas In Hi-Fi With Ramona Gerhard On The World's Largest Theater Organ (Soma MG1202).


1. Medley: Silent Night, O Tannenbaum, We Three Kings, Deck The Halls With Holly
2. Ave Maria
3. Christmas Song
4. Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers
5. Medley: O' Little Town Of Bethlehem, Jolly Old St. Nicholas, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, We Wish You A Merry Christmas
6. White Christmas
7. Sleigh Ride
8. Noel, Noel

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...