Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Little Bit More World

While I'm thinking about Capitol's Capitol Of The World series, here's a neat little item that pulls some tracks from those albums.  It's a cardboard disc from Time Magazine, introduced by James A. Linen, the then-current publisher.  I don't know when this came out, or how it got distributed.  Maybe it was included with the magazine at some point, or perhaps it was a gift to new subscribers, I'm not sure.  Either way, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  I got some pretty good sound out of it for being plastic-coated cardboard, and probably over 50 years old.  Go download my first single of the season, Time For Christmas.

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...