Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Last Thanksgiving Soundtrack

I promise, this is the last filmstrip soundtrack about Thanksgiving I have to share with you today.  And I'm going to hold off a while on the Christmas filmstrip soundtracks I have ready to go, just to give you a bit of a break.  In fact, this 12" record has a Thanksgiving story on one side, and a Christmas story on the other, and I'm going to give both of them to you, how's that?  So technically, this is my first Christmas share!  I'd hoped to have something better as my first, but this is what happens when you don't think these things through.  Please download Lollipop Dragon Helps Santa b/w Thanksgiving In Tum Tum from the series Holiday Adventures Of The Lollipop Dragon (Singer/SVE L 106-4RR, Mono).  It's not that bad, really...

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Ernie.

    The tidal wave is upon us! Thanks very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A break? Yeah, like that'll last.

    Happy Thanksgiving, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super old post, but I finally got around to listening to this record, and got curious about it. I did a Google search, and managed to discover a copy of the Christmas filmstrip here!:
    https://www.facebook.com/classroomfilmstrips/videos/568770813463517

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tymime-That is too cool! Thanks for digging that up! Now we can see what's going on. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...