Friday, December 04, 2009

Stereo Candy


How about a little Christmas candy? Candy Clarinet, that is. From the great Pete Fountain, this is a great Christmas album, clarinet or not. And even better, this is the stereo version that I first featured in 2007. Prior to that, all I had was a lowly mono copy. This album really deserves a place in your Christmas collection, so if you don't already have it, please download Pete Fountain-Candy Clarinet (Coral CRL 757487, Stereo, 1966).

1. The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)
2. Santa Claus Medley: Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town, Jingle Bells
3. Winter Wonderland
4. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
5. Blue Christmas
6. Candy Clarinet
7. Jingle Bell Rock
8. I'll Be Home For Christmas
9. The Little Drummer Boy
10. Silver Bells
11. White Christmas
12. Christmas Is A-Comin' (May God Bless You)

1 comment:

  1. I see that this is a fairly old post, but I wanted to contact you about it. Would you be willing to republish this record on RapidShare or send it to me somehow? My dad was talking with his siblings last Christmas and they were all reminiscing about this album and I think it would be a blast to have found it for them for this holiday season. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...