Saturday, December 05, 2009

Simon Says


I think this was the very last record I shared with you last year, so there's a good chance you missed it. I shared it out a couple of days before Christmas, then took the rest of the time off. I hadn't planned to do that, but I just ran out of time and steam to do all the things I'd wanted to do. Here's hoping that doesn't happen this year. Please be a dear and download Simon Says-Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer And Other Christmas Favorites (Record Guild Of America SSX-1, Mono).

1. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Angels We Have Heard On High
3. I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
4. The Night Before Christmas
5. Jingle Bells
6. Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly
7. We Are Not Beggars
8. Joy To The World
9. The First Noel
10. Hark The Herald Angels Sing
11. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
12. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
13. O Come All Ye Faithful
14. Silent Night

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Santa !!
    Looking forward to give it a
    listen =)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...