Saturday, December 05, 2009

Missed My Chance


I should have thrown this up on the same day I shared out my Ogden Nash Christmas record and claimed they were brothers. I'll have to remember that for next year. Anyhow, this is a great record I stumbled across last year (and shared with you) by an artist that I had no idea had ever recorded any Christmas music. When you listen to as much Christmas music as I do, that doesn't happen too often. So if you're wondering what this could sound like, why don't you download Johnny Nash-Prince Of Peace (JAD JS/1001, Stereo, 1969)?

1. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
2. Prince Of Peace
3. Away In A Manger
4. Mary's Little Boy Child
5. The Borning Day
6. The Christmas Song
7. Sweet Little Jesus Boy
8. Medley: Silent Night-Oh Holy Night
9. Go Tell It On The Mountain

2 comments:

  1. This is an outstanding album. I find myself singing his unique arrangements at odd times. Thanks for sharing another jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of a re-up? If not this year maybe next. This looks really interesting! Thanks again Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...