Thursday, December 03, 2009

Harping About Christmas

Since I promised you my old harp share, here it is. I first shared a mono copy of this LP way back in 2005, and brought out stereo version back in 2006. I felt that the stereo was quite a bit better then the mono copy for some reason. Usually, there's not that big of a difference, but for this one, I was pleasantly surprised. See what you think, download The Rainbow Sound Of Bianco, His Harp And Orchestra-Joy To The World-Everybody's Favorite Christmas Music (RCA Victor CSP-104, 1962, Stereo).

1. Medley: We Wish You A Merry Christmas Silent Night
2. White Christmas
3. Jingle Bells
4. O Holy Night
5. Medley: Away In A Manger; The First Noel
6. Medley: Adeste Fideles (O Come, All Ye Faithful); Joy To The World
7. Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
8. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
9. Silver Bells
10. Medley: Hark! The Herald Angels Sing; Deck The halls
11. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
12. Medley: Sleigh Ride; We Wish You A Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Ernie, I got the stereo from you last year, and yes, it is much better! I have become a Gene Bianco expert! I have acquired everyone of his albums including many non-released studio recordings. It's a shame his work is not more available. Thanks again for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...