Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm Back!!!


Well, I just flew back from Washington, DC, and boy, are my arms tired. Actually, all of me is tired. After the wedding and the reception Saturday, I spent almost two full days roaming about our nation's capitol, pointing my camera at all sorts of things. No, I did not see President Obama, but I did spot his picture at the National Portrait Gallery. I also saw The Declaration of Independence, the first airplane, the grave sites of John & Robert Kennedy, The White House, the place where Lincoln was shot, a space shuttle, the spot on the Pentagon where the plane hit on 9/11 and so many other things that I'll be posting them from now until Christmas in July. But nothing now, I'm going to bed for a few days. I need a vacation from my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...