Friday, May 22, 2009

Getting Closer To Famous


Those hep cats from the Vodkanauts were kind enough to post some of my pictures from their concert last Saturday at Tropical Heatwave to their own website. I like to think it's because I take such great pictures, but I have to admit it's because I was the only blogger that popped up when their lead guitarist went looking for pictures of the show a couple of days later. (There were lots of folks there with cameras, many of them nicer than mine. I always get lens envy at events like that.) Again, it's worth your time to go see these guys if they come to your neck of the woods. It might even be worth it if you have to drive a couple towns over, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...