Sunday, December 07, 2008

From Christmas And A Half

I wanted to take a second to point you towards a great little share that you may have missed from back in June. On my birthday, June 25, halfway between last Christmas and the next, I shared out a treasure trove of 30 different singles (only one side of each, though) that I doubt if you've ever heard of. There'rB all sort of goodies in there, from disco to CB songs, kiddie records to the first recorded Neil Diamond composition. You can read all about it at the original post here, or you can download it right here if you want to be surprised by what you get. I'd hoped to get some of these scanned in the six months since June, but it hasn't happened yet, I'm afraid. So all you get is some really great music. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...