Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Bye New York


Add JFK to the list of airports that are kind enough to offer free wireless. I'm sitting here waiting for the flight back to Sarasota, and I wanted to say that I had a great time here in the Big Apple. They aren't kidding when they say it's big, but I never figured out the apple part. I'm happy to say that I made it to almost all of the spots on my list, including all five boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and The Bronx), the tops of both the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center (Top Of The Rock), Coney Island (blech!), the Statue of Liberty (it's actually called Liberty Enlightening the World, by the way) and I even walked the entire length of Central Park. But more on all that later, after I've slept for about a week. Shame I have to be back at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...