Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Live At The Cleveland Zoo-Seals


Things move quickly around here. Tonight I go from grizzly bears to harbor seals in the blink of an eye. These guys were nearly impossible to get a good picture of. Back and forth they swam in their little pool, surfacing only briefly for a breath, and always at the far end of the pool. So you'll have to make do with these few shots. I'm pretty sure these pictures are all of harbor seals, but I won't guarantee I didn't get a picture of a sea lion by mistake. It's hard for me to tell the difference, since none of these really look like the pictures at the Cleveland MetroParks Zoo website. Someday I'll learn to pay more attention to the signs at the place I'm visiting. And maybe take a picture of it, too.


2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are all of harbor seals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for verifying that. I'm wondering why I didn't take any pictures of anybody else in that exhibit? Oh, well. You must be a big fan of the Cleveland Zoo...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...