Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lions And Tigers And Bears


Saturday in Cleveland, and the weather is supposed to be bad. It wasn't raining when I left the hotel this morning, but the weather forecast was threatening. So I had to find some place to go that didn't leave me out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a downpour. So I decided to visit the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. I haven't been to a real zoo in about four years, so it was quite the experience. I've got a much better camera now than I had then, and I put a big long lens on the end of it. I got some really great pictures and had a lot of fun. Once I get back to Florida, I'll go through them and post some more good ones, but for now you get one lion, one tiger and one bear. Enjoy!

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...