Saturday, June 07, 2008

Another Blanco


I recently got the chance to meet Jorge Blanco. He's the sculptor of the piece you see above that I shot in Longboat Village today. I've shot three or four (1, 2, 3) of his pieces here in the area, and I asked him where I might find some more. He pointed me towards this one, which I had seen but forgotten, and some more in places I don't remember. Luckily this one doesn't resemble a cartoon character on the Fox network, like some of his others seem to. I didn't tell him my theory that he was getting some inspiration from said cartoons, though. I did tell his wife, and she assures me that he only watches Dora The Explorer. I'm not sure what to make of that, but here's another Blanco for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...