Monday, May 19, 2008

Oodles Of Doodles CCCXL


If a doodle a day keeps the doctor away, then I suppose I'm not going to be too healthy. I tried for a while, but I couldn't do it. But I'm back today with another great doodle for you, this time from The McGuire Sisters and their album While The Lights Are Low (Coral CRL 57145). It's a pretty ornate street lamp, well, two actually, but there's no signature to tell us who may have done this doodle. Such doodles are pretty few and far between on the Coral label. Searching the archives around here yields only three instances (1, 2), and they are all three from Lawrence Welk. (I combined two of them into a single post, that's why I'm only giving you two links.) The McGuire Sisters are also responsible for one of my favorite Christmas shares here at the blog, so go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...