Monday, December 17, 2007

The Same King


Here's another album from The King Family, the same King Family that I highlighted in my last post. This album overlaps a bit with that one, but there is some unique stuff here, too. This one was also shared in 2005 and 2006, so I won't go into any great detail here, just suffice it to say that this is another album that will make your life better just by listening to it. So go download Christmas With The King Family With The Alvino Rey Orchestra, Conducted By Ralph Carmichael, Vocal Direction By Jimmy Joyce (Warner Brothers W 1627, 1965). If you like what you hear, I think there's a bonus track for you here.

Update: Looks like this one is coming out on CD for the 2009 Christmas season. That means I'm pulling down the share, and I encourage you to go out and buy the CD. If we don't buy these things when they come out through legitimate channels, then they'll quite releasing them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...