Friday, December 07, 2007

26 Days Of Christmas-Day 8


I found another track from Arthur Godfrey recently that I didn't get to record before I shared a couple his full LPs earlier this season. This is from much later in his career, but I don't have a year for it. I think you're going to enjoy Arthur Godfrey With The Jimmy Wisner Orchestra-Christmas Is Christmas All Over The World (Listen 2 Records GS 752).

Previous Tunes:
Mickey Gilley-Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Christmas Time
Scott Fagen-Sandy The Blue Nosed Reindeer
Russ Morgan-The Mistletoe Kiss
Sascha Burland-The Chickens Are In The Chimes!
Commander Shea School Boys' Choir-Chree-See-Mus
The Crew-Cuts-Dance Mr. Snowman Dance
Tennessee Ernie-A Rootin' Tootin' Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...