Monday, December 17, 2007

26 Days Of Christmas-Day 16


Two tracks in one day for my 26 Days Of Christmas collection? Can I be out of my mind? Perhaps. But how else am I going to catch up before Christmas? With the actual number of tracks listed in the title, I have to at least try to hit that number. And none of you are going to want to listen to Christmas music after Christmas. Well, some of you might, but not too many. This is the track I promised a few days ago. I thought I had shared this with you ages ago, but it turned out that I hadn't. I found another single by Molly Bee shared out at Kiddie Records Weekly, and that reminded me of this great track. So get your clicking finger ready and download Molly Bee, With orchestra Conducted By Van Alexander-Willy Claus (Little Son Of Santa Claus) (Capitol 7" 45 RPM F2285, 1952). I can't believe I've never shared this track before, it's great.

Previous Tunes:
Mickey Gilley-Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Christmas Time
Scott Fagen-Sandy The Blue Nosed Reindeer
Russ Morgan-The Mistletoe Kiss
Sascha Burland-The Chickens Are In The Chimes!
Commander Shea School Boys' Choir-Chree-See-Mus
The Crew-Cuts-Dance Mr. Snowman Dance
Tennessee Ernie-A Rootin' Tootin' Santa Claus
Arthur Godfrey-Christmas Is Christmas
Sue Powell-Kiss Me It's Kiss-mas
Eddy Howard-Uncle Mistletoe
Lonzo And Oscar-Jangle Bells
Margaret Whiting And Jimmy Wakely-Christmas Candy
Joe Dowell-A Kiss For Christmas
Connie Landers-I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter
Joe Ward-Christmas Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...