Monday, November 26, 2007

The Cube Keeps Coming


I went and took some more pictures of the cube tonight. I tried to shy away from the action shots I took before, since I wanted you to actually be able to see what the thing looked like. I actually took my tripod this time, so I was able to get some really long time exposures, which maximizes the reflections from the mirrored panels on the inside.

I think some of these are pretty good. I had really been hoping for a stunning sunset, but at the last minute, some thick clouds rolled in at the rizon and blocked the last orange rays.

While I was there, I noticed a TV news van at a nearby sculpture. Walking by on the way back to the car, I noticed that it had fallen over and split into two pieces. I don't know if it was an accident (like structural failure) or if it was vandalism. Either way, it's a shame.

2 comments:

  1. WOW THOSE ARE SOME AMAZING IMAGES!!! ARE YOU A PHOTOGRAPHER??? your images reflect the pulsing for sure!!!NICE JOB... WOW THE CUBE IS HOT!!! I HEARD YOU CAN VOTE ON LINE SOON FOR THE BEST!!! VOTE FOR THE CUBE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a loaded comment to me... :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...