Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Around The TV

Speaking of television, I just got an email from Diane Werts, writer for Newsday, reminding me that she's got a big huge list of upcoming Christmas TV specials available for you to look at. I first heard about this list over at Music You (Possibly) Won't Hear Anyplace Else, and then again over at FaLaLaLaLa, so it seems to be making the rounds. Oh, and she's got a book about all those TV specials, too. Check it out. (Ha, get it? "Check it out." Like people still go to the library and check things out...) I wish I had time to watch TV in the next month, but I'm too busy recording and sharing Christmas music with you guys. Oh, well. My brain thanks you.

Speaking of Christmas and television, there's an episode of The Osbournes that show the family looking a the stage set for an upcoming Christmas concert. I only saw it once, but I remember thinking there was a great Christmas song playing during the scene, and I wanted to know what it was. To this day I haven't seen the episode again, or heard the song. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

2 comments:

  1. Ahem. Uh, Ernie, I actually have three or four books checked out of the library right now, and usually do... Thanks for the tip on this book. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And hey, it looks like the library has a copy available! Guess what I'm checking out on Monday?

    P.S. I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't seen the Osbournes.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...