Thursday, October 18, 2007

Big Cat Attack, Part 16


Great series of shots here, featuring the same lioness I just showed you. She broke out into a huge yawn, and I got several shots of it in process. Don't look too close, or you'll see that the camera is actually focused on the wire cage and not her face, which is maybe a foot or two beyond. It's not what I would like, but it's still a great series of pictures. I can't catch my own cat yawning like this, so I counted my self very lucky to catch a full grown lioness with a lack of sleep.



Hmm, are yawns a popular subtext here at the blog? They show up more than once...

4 comments:

  1. Great series of shots! Makes me almost wanna break out singing "Born free...."

    Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ernie, you've got some really great big cat shots going here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided that the trick to getting great pictures of big cats is to first find a lot of big cats. From there on, it's point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to comment, but I'm feelin' kind of groggy.

    I think I'll...

    ...take a snooze.

    (Yawn)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...