Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCLII-Christmas In July 2007


This should get me all caught up on my doodles, at least until tomorrow. These ornate ornaments come from the flip side of Music City Choral And Orchestra-White Christmas And Other Holiday Favorites (Modern Sound MS 4). Well, actually the label is pretty vague on whose record this actually is. The credit I cited above is only specifically given for the title track. I think this Modern Sound label pulled a lot of hanky panky like that. But at least you get to look at the doodle. I was pretty close to posting this other doodle, in keeping with the theme of green and white, until I realized that I had shared it with you two years ago. I knew there was something familiar about it when I scanned it, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Wow, that was almost two hundred doodles ago. Time flies when you're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...