Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCL-Christmas In July 2007


I wanted to do something a little bit special for this, my 250th doodle. So I dug up this pair of doodles that I thought were kinda nice. The first one is a very intricate yet delicate snowflake, the second is a wreath encircling the skyline of New York City. The first doodle is from Christmas In New York (RCA Victor PRS-257, 1967), while the second one is from, you guessed it, Christmas In New York, Volume 2 (RCA Victor PRS-270, 1968). Both albums are various artist collections put together by RCA for the holiday season. I don't think these were tied in with any particular store or gas station, unlike so many of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...