Monday, July 02, 2007

Oodles Of Doodles CCIXL-Christmas In July 2007


Are those the correct Roman numerals for 239? I'm not sure. I guess I don't use Roman numerals enough. Anyhow, here's today's doodle for Christmas in July. Yes, I know, I already posted one today, but that was for yesterday when I didn't know I was going to be doing doodles. Sorry if I confused you. This abstract angel is from the backside of Ethel Smith-Christmas Music (Decca DL 8187, 1955?). This was the LP I wanted to share out last Christmas with the other Ethel Smith record I had, but I didn't find a copy until earlier this year. Now I have to decide if I want to record it and share it out. I've recorded and shared so many organ Christmas records already, I'm starting to get tired of them. What'ya think? There was also an all-Ethel day during last year's Christmas In July, so check that out to.
The style of this doodle is highly reminiscent to me of this previous doodle from the St. Patrick's Cathedral Choir album last Christmas.

1 comment:

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...