Monday, January 08, 2007

The Second Week Of January

These are a couple of great pictures from my weekly calendar. The shot above is from the current calendar, while the one below is from last year. Each year the calendar goes out for a couple of extra months, depending on how many pictures I have that I want to squeeze in there, and how busy I am when I'm laying it out and printing. Anyhow, the awesome shot above with the osprey and his dinner is from a set I shot last January. You can read all about it and see more shots of the same bird here. The picture below is a shell sitting on the seawall at Ft. DeSoto Park up in Pinellas County. Does this count as a still life? I think it does.

3 comments:

  1. I love both of these photos. That first one is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came for the Christmas music, but I'm sticking around for the incredible photography. You truly have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots, Ernie! : )

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...