Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Buddy

Someone had asked about Buddy Cole Christmas music, and here's one of the things I found. Problem is, I don't like it. I'm used to the more peppy organ that came along a few years later. This stuff is sort of boring to me. And on top of that, it's rather poorly recorded. I think this came out before the advent of hi-fi, so it's rather muddy, and all sorta sounds the same. But if you're a fan of the pipe organ, you may like it. Download it and see...Buddy Cole-The Organ Plays At Christmastime (Capitol 3x7" 45 rpm CCF-9002). I guess I should have known it wasn't very good because they didn't stick any tracks from it on Capitol's excellent Ultra-Lounge Christmas CDs.

Whoops-I screwed up. I had the wrong image files in the download. If you're among the first ten people who downloaded this, you got the wrong pictures. You might want to grab it again if you want to see what you are listening to. If you don't care, then don't bother.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ernie,

    I'm having some Buddy Cole-confusion. I think I cleared it up now though. Please check the images you have posted with this "Organ Plays at Christmas[time]." It currently contains the images for the other album, "Pipes and Chimes for Christmas."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, looks like I'm all mixed up. That's what I get for recording music I'm not excited about. Thanks for mentioning it. I've got it fixed now.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...