Monday, December 18, 2006

More Spurr

I almost forgot I had this track laying around on my hard drive. Here's a bonus Christmas song from the wonderful Thurlow Spurr And The Spurrlows. Well, at least the album cover is wonderfully trippy. This has to be the most out-there cover I've scanned this season, and I've scanned over 150 so far. It was even more fun while I was trying to piece together the different scans into a single image. All those colors and radial pieces... I had to stop for a while and wait for my eyes to focus again. Compared to this cover, the song is positively laid back. Be sure you download this and put it with the full LP I gave you from the Spurrlows this morning. Here's Thurlow Spurr And The Spurrlows-Go Tell It On The Mountain from The Spurrlows Now (Word WST-8445-LP).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...