Monday, December 18, 2006

The Last Week Before Christmas

The picture for this week's calendar page shows some pretty flowers, unlike the snow that many of you must be experiencing this time of year. Here in Florida, it's 80 degrees, the sun is shining, the grass is green, and the flowers are blooming. Yes, there are actually come plants around here that bloom in the winter, for whatever reason. However, these flowers are something I shot in Ohio last year sometime in September. I'm afraid I don't know what they are called, but I do remember I shot them at Stan Hywet in Akron. They have a huge garden there that they use to provide flowers to decorate the house with. Anyhow, I hope you are all enjoying the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...