Tuesday, December 19, 2006

25 Days Of Christmas-Day 19

Once again, I am too lazy to stay up and scan in the LP cover that goes with today's track for 25 Days Of Christmas. But that's OK, since I didn't get it from the original LP anyway. This is a selection that really swings, probably more so than anything else I've put on my CD so far. And I think the original LP was recently released on CD, so don't tell anybody where you got this track! In fact, why don't you go buy the CD? I'll wait... Got it? Good. Now don't forget to download track 19, The Ames Brothers With Sid Ramin And His Orchestra-Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town from A Musical Merry Christmas, Volume 3 (B.F. Goodrich/RCA Victor PRS-221, 1966).

Previous tracks:
Jimmy Boyd-Santa Got Stuck In The Chimney
Lou Monte-Italian Jingle Bells
Les Paul-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
The Harmonicats-Winter Wonderland
Steve Allen and Ricky Vera-Can I Wait Up For Santa Claus?
Ricardo Montalban & Randy Newman-La Campanilla
Ralph Carmichael-The New Hallelujah
Lawrence Welk With The Lennon Sisters-Santa From Santa Fe
Billy May-March Of The Toys
The Davis Sisters-The Christmas Boogie
Anna Russell-Please Santa Claus
Kathy Dunn-Santaville
The Williams Brothers-The Holiday Season
The Ed Sullivan Orchestra-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
The Banjo Barons-Jolly Old St. Nick & Jingle Bells
Johnny Brandon-Santa Claus, Jr.
Johnny Mathis-Have Reindeer, Will Travel
The Crew-Cuts-Twinkle Toes

1 comment:

  1. Did I really put Santa Claus Is Coming To Town on here twice? And only a couple of posts apart? And I see I've got Jingle Bells on there twice, too. Perhpas I need to make this the first post of the day instead of the last... Sheesh...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...