Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Card In A Pear Tree

Here's a little something from the archives I thought you might like. You all remember The Partridge Family, of course. They released a Christmas album called A Partridge Family Christmas Card Starring Shirley Jones Featuring David Cassidy (Bell 6066, 1972), and original copies came with an actual Christmas card stuck in a slit on the front cover. Later copies had a picture of the opened card printed on them. But here's a scan of the actual card out of my copy. No, I'm not going to share the LP with you since I know it's on CD. But this card is great. Why do you suppose that Danny Bonaduce signed his name as Dante? Susan Day is just beautiful. And I like how the envelope has little figures for everyone in the family, even the dog. How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...