Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another Interruption

I have to interrupt the Christmas festivities again. Someone was complaining that there weren't enough pictures showing up on the blog, and that they didn't want to listen to great Christmas music. Well, I don't know what there problem is, since there's no great Christmas music around here anywhere. But anyhow, I wanted to share a pair of pictures from my recent trip to LA. I meant to post these the minute I got back, but life gets in the way sometimes, doesn't it? During my 24 hours in LA, I went to exactly one place to take pictures. We stopped off in Manhattan Beach on the way to the airport and walked out on the pier you see above. After about ten minutes, we got into the SUV and went to the airport. Then, amazingly enough, right after takeoff, the jet turned to head East and flew right over the same pier. That's it again in the bottom picture. I thought it was pretty cool. Most of the pictures I took at Manhattan Beach didn't come out too well because I had the ISO set way too high on the camera. I need to do a better job of checking all the settings every time I turn the camera on. We now return you to your regularly scheduled Christmas music, already in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...