Friday, October 20, 2006

All The Little Chicks With The Crimson Lips


Yes, I did make it into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. But they wouldn't put my signature up on the wall until I paid the $25,000 fee. They're going to be waiting a long, long time for that.

You can't take pictures inside the hall itself, so those of you waiting for those pictures will be disappointed. It's a great collection of memorabilia inside, but having been to half a dozen Hard Rock Cafes, the Elvis museum in Vegas, and various other collections of cool pop culture memorabilia, it wasn't all that and a bag of chips. Still, if you're in Cleveland, and you can't stand the thought of talk radio, check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Cleveland Rocks.
    I agree it wasn't a bag of chips, but they did have John Bonham's drum set and, being a drummer, that was cool for me.

    If you're in Medina, look me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing a couple of other drum kits there, too. I think one was from Green Day and had been burned on stage. The other set was mostly the bass drum head that someone's head had gone through.

    I don't know where Medina is. I've never driven through it that I know of. I do think I've seen the weather guy broadcasting live from there on more than one morning, though.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...