Thursday, August 10, 2006

Oodles Of Doodles CXCI


I know it's too early for Christmas, and too late for Christmas in July, but I still want to mention how much I love Kay Starr's The Man With The Bag. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, here's a little doodle from a Kay Starr LP that has nothing to do with that song, or even Christmas. This vignette is from The Hits Of Kay Starr (Capitol T415). I have to assume that it's meant to be Kay on the stage in the spotlight, but you never know. This looks to be a budget LP of previously issued material of unknown age. Kay seems to have bounced around a lot in her career. I recently found a full LP on RCA Victor, and I know I've seen LPs on other, more budget-oriented labels, if you get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...