Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lizard (Not Louie)


I ventured down to Boca Grande this weekend, but the temps were too high to let me spend a lot of time out of doors. At one point I nearly passed out. I kid you not, it was that hot. I did spot more lizards down there than I've ever seen before, but with the high temperatures, they were moving fast from shady spot to shady spot. I caught this guy crossing the road in a hurry. Look close and you'll notice he's missing most of his tail. I guess he got in a fight with some other lizard, maybe about how they were going to kill some frog or something.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps it was a lizard hazing gone bad...

    Maybe some whacked out druggie was in the desert, higher than a kite, trying to lick this lizard and got carried away...

    Possibly a broken tail is the price to pay when you don't pay off your debts in the lizard world...


    Capt

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...