Monday, July 31, 2006

Christmas Preview

OK, I can't keep it under my hat. I've already been busy getting a bunch of stuff ready to share with you in December. And some of it is really good and exciting, at least to a Christmas nut like me. If you're interested, here's a small teaser you can download that has 20 sample tracks from 20 of the albums that I've recorded so far. I'm not even going to tell you what's in there, but if you're the type who likes to open presents before Christmas, then re-wraps them for Christmas day, download this little present. Most of this stuff will show up complete between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but some of it may get bumped for better stuff. I didn't necessarily pick the best tracks or the worst tracks, it was pretty much just a random sampling that I tried to pick without duplicating any songs. Oh, wait, I put Jingle Bells in there twice, no, three times. I should have put more time into this, I suppose. Anyhow, enjoy this little taster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...