Saturday, July 15, 2006

Christmas In July-Part 14

My internet connection was down last night, so I couldn't post yesterdays shares until today. And today's shares? I don't know yet. My connection is still up and down. So, real quick, the three songs you couldn't download yesterday all come from Percy Faith:

Toyland and March of The Toys from The Columbia Album Of Victor Herbert (Columbia C2S 801, 1958)

Little Bells And Big Bells from Passport To Romance (Columbia CL 880, 1956)

That last track is quickly growing on me, I must admit. And before all you completists point it out, there are a couple of other Percy Faith tracks I need to find that would fit my theme here at Christmas In July. Be A Santa and Brazilian Sleigh Bells both show up on normal non-holiday albums from Mr. Faith. The hunt is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...