Monday, January 16, 2006

Great Day In The Morning


Here's a little shot of sunrise this morning. I was at work, so I was pretty limited on what shots I could get. Had I known this sunrise was coming, I would have driven somewhere else. So try to look past the unsightly power lines in the foreground. This picture doesn't really do justice to the breathtaking panorama that spread out as the sun inched towards the horizon (yes, this occurred prior to the sun actually coming up). It probably went on for twenty minutes or more, which is forever for a sunrise this grand. I'm on my way to Ohio later this afternoon. I'll be there for a whole week on business, and I expect I won't be seeing this sort of thing up there this time of year. I suspect this sunrise was nature's way of saying hurry home...

1 comment:

  1. quit pointing out the flaws! I had to make serious effort to notice the power lines. silly man

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...