Saturday, October 01, 2005

Oodles of Doodles CXXXII


Here's a fun little doodle for you from Six Family Mountain-Takin' A Ride With The Wind (National Ski Patrol). I don't know much about this LP, other than it's a little bit more modern than most of the LPs I feature here. But I couldn't resist the little skier going up and down the slopes, especially when he goes down the really steep one and meets with a pretty unfortunate end. Sales of this LP appear to have benefitted the National Ski Patrol.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I've only just found your site but I'm already hooked on the record cover doodles. Really fantastic, talk about a good way to waste time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course that little dude flopped over, Patrollers can't ski! An instructor woulnever do that! www.psia.org

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...