Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Terminal The Tower


This is the jewel of Cleveland's skyline, the Terminal Tower. It was built over the railyards (hence Terminal) in an era when such an idea was new and exciting. Today's security concerns would certainly preclude such an idea today, at least on the scale of this building. Again, I shot the night picture handheld, so it's a little askew and maybe not as sharp as I'd like, but it gives you a good sense of the building. The shot below is a reflection of the tower in the glass front of another building across the street. I should have tried that one at night, but I was tired after walking around Cleveland for ten hours. (I would love to have brought you pictures from the observation deck of this skyscraper, but it's been closed since 9/11.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...