Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Odd In Ohio

You've seen me post pictures of weird things, but this may be the best yet. (Well, maybe not. I can think of worse.) Anyhow, this is a detail of a huge fungi I found on the side of a rock in Virgina Kendall Ledges in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. It's a beautiful place that I would have missed, but someone here in Ohio sent me in the that direction last night. I'll try to post the pictures of the actual ledges sometime soon, but for now you get the fungi.

(I'm posting this picture in a different way than normal. I use Hello ordinarily, but it's been kicking me off everytime I log in for the past day or so. I really wanted to get some pictures up, so I'm trying it this way. If you can't see the picture, please let me know and I'll try something different. I don't have as many options when I do it this way, so it may or may not work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...