Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Oodles of Doodles CXV


You knew I couldn't go a whole day without posting a doodle, right? Well, I can't keep up that pace forever, but today isn't my day to let you down. This drum and music stand hail from Eddie Cano And His Sextet-Deep In A Drum (RCA Victor LSP-1645, 1958). This seems to be another one of those releases that sold based on the cover more than the music. None of the places I found on the net that mention this LP had anything good to say, and I'm too tired to give it a listen right now. But the cover is interesting, so I went ahead and scanned it in for you. Enjoy! (PS-I've brought you drum doodles a couple (1, 2) of times before. Oh, and then of course there were the funky drummers of Siesta Beach. I hope you aren't getting bored of them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...