Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Caught In The Act


Here are a couple more of those little tags I've been talking about for a few days. The upper one is a little unique. It's the first one I've found from a UK release on RCA Victor. And it's one of those records I have to wonder why they even released it over there. It's Brother Dave Gardner-Ain't That Weird? (RCA Victor LPM-2335, 1961). Brother Dave was a Southern humorist whose humor couldn't have travelled well overseas. But I suppose you never know, do you? The tag below is from another Brother Dave LP, this time it's Kick Thy Own Self (RCA Victor LPM-2239, 1960). Both of these are mono copies, but from pictures I found around the net, stereo versions carried the same tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...