Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Somewhere Under The Rainbow

For the second time since I sent my camera in for repairs, I see a rainbow. Not a piece of a rainbow, not a little slice of color in the spray from a garden hose, but a full blown, horizon-spanning, afternoon thunderstorm rainbow, with a hint of a double rainbow if you look closely to the left. This was at my parent's house, so Mom offers to let me use her camera, which is my old camera. It was like going back to a Brownie after you've gotten used to your Leica. Of course the batteries were dead, so I had to get that fixed first. Then I had to remember how to turn it on. Then I had the realization that it's a fixed lens, meaning no zoom. Anyhow, what you see is what I got. No adjustments, no nothing. Enjoy! (I won't tell you how bad this picture looks on Mom's old, dark monitor. I hope it looks better for you...)

3 comments:

  1. Is your camera still in the shop? I love the pictures, but the doodles are getting to be too much!
    cwc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the camera is still in the shop. And believe me, no one misses the camera more than I do. Still no ETA on it, though. I'll try to post more Classic Ernie picture for my loyal readers in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a loyal reader now - every couple days or so.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...