Thursday, April 07, 2005

Set the Way Back Machine to 1983!


It seemed pretty cool at the time, but appearing in the paper can leave traces of you that might be better off lost to the sands of time. But it's still pretty cool, I guess. The picture above is from the Lakeland Ledger, sometime in either late 1982 or the first half of 1983. I was in the 7th grade at the time, that's my big head on the right. The guy in the center is Matt Hilliard, and the fellow to the left is Lex Little. Lex was the one who sent me a copy of this photo sometime last year. He found it while putting together a slide show for his parent's anniversary party. I've lost track of Matt, but I still see and talk to Lex every once in a while. That game you see us playing was a blatent ripoff of Stratego that we developed in a gifted class. I had that game under my bed for years and years and years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...